The German-American Society is located on Uncle Pete’s Road in Hamilton, New Jersey. It is surrounded by forests and across the street from corn fields. The land houses four soccer fields and an accommodating picnic area. The building itself is two stories and made entirely out of brick. From the outside, everything seems plain, but once inside, the dining hall is beautiful and filled with crystal chandeliers. The club originally opened in Trenton in 1881 by German immigrants wanting to secure their heritage.